Improving Lives by the Creation of Equitable and Sustainable Communities in a Safe and Healthy Environment.
- Select affected, needy and vulnerable segments of society, and prepare their profile, assess their needs, design immediate, intermediate and longer-term sustainable development programs to implement activities for which, funds will be raised using participatory methodologies.
- Cover every aspect of human life through genuine action and behavior and strive for recognition and realization of fundamental rights to an income, food, shelter, education, health care and security;
- Give top priority to Self Help Income Generating Activities of the needy, and ensure effective implementation towards a sustainable income.
- Promote community development, giving equality of opportunity in participation and access to services and oppose discrimination;
- Health, wellbeing and sustainable development of each and every individual of all communities and religions in all aspects of human life who has been subject to untold hardship by natural and or manmade disastrous events or processes.
- Promote policies and programs, which strike an appropriate balance between social and economic goals and which respect cultural diversity;
Overall objective is to strengthen civil society to achieve these objectives and seek implementation by agencies and agents in cooperation with the Members and the Network of the Foundation in order to promote all forms of social and economic development equally to all people belonging to ethnic communities and religions, with the aim to reduce poverty, hardship and vulnerability, especially amongst disadvantaged people.